You can just drop by during business hours or:
- Go to the START UR DROP
- Fill it out and click submit
- Bring Ur item(s) to our store at 1264 Civic Drive, Walnut Creek CA in between 11am – 6pm Monday thru Friday, or by appointment Saturday.
- We will already have the information about Ur item and an estimated auction value
- We check in Ur item, verify Ur identity---and you’re done!
- Please note, we only accept items that have a $125 resale value, or a lot
of like-items that have $250 resale value. Items w/box or new in box may be an exception.
- After checking in Ur item, we photo it from different angles and edit photos in our in-house studio
- We write professional copy about Ur item and list it on eBay, Amazon.com, or whatever online site works best for Ur item
- Once the item is listed, you’ll automatically receive an email with details to track the auction or listing
- We store the item until the 7-day auction or 10-day fixed price listing comes to a close
- We professionally package Ur item and ship it to the buyer or winning bidder.
- Once the item is received by the buyer, a corporate check is printed and mailed to you.
The vast majority of items will attain the highest price in auction format with a low starting bid price. Bidders in an auction initially want to believe they will get a stellar deal with an opening low price. This creates an influx of bidders who then begin to compete against each other in bidding on the item. If the opening price is too high, many bidders will hesitate to enter an auction. However, early-bidders will stick around if they see competing bidders bidding up the item. Our hope is that every item we list starts a bidding war which will certainly maximize the value and allow Ur item to hit the highest price points.
A few items that aren’t as popular may be best listed in the fixed-priced format. Industrial goods, some artwork, and less popular items may seek a higher price if buyers are far and few between.